Wednesday, November 5, 2008

On The Table (Day 159)

Magnolia Electric Co. - "Nashville Moon"
TV On The Radio - "Things You Can Do"
A.C. Newman - "On The Table"
Sonny Rollins - "You Are My Lucky Star"
Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - "Withering Heights"
The Thrills - "Our Wasted Lives"
Pixies - "Where Is My Mind?" (live)
Coleman Hawkins - "Little Girl Blue"
Kings Of Convenience - "Failure"
Travis - "Closer"
The Silos - "She Lives Up The Street"
Grandaddy - "I Don't Want To Record Anymore"
Vetiver - "On A Nerve"
Wow. I'm not sure I really heard any of these songs this morning. All I could do was stare at my morning paper and grin. There's plenty of time to obsess about What I Listened To On My Way To Work, but today I just want to leave you with this.



And then I got to work.

Today's Stats
Total songs listened to: 13
Total minutes of music (approx.): 49
Song with the most previous plays: "On The Table" - 12
How I Rate Today's Playlist (1-10): 6
Miscellaneous factoid about my trip to work today: Even coffee tastes better...

4 comments:

comoprozac said...

You hit the nail on the head.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you were so excited about the results that you did not mention that a regular reader of WILTOMWTWT had a nice article in the Times food section. Would love to meet the roving pizza oven boat trailer somewhere in the nabe.

sarah said...

I was worried it was just me that was finding everything suddenly and magically brighter and happier. It's been so rainy and dull lately, but yesterday (& now today) it was warm, the sun was shining, there wasn't a cloud to be seen, the leaves were a million different colors, and everyone just seemed nicer. Isn't it great to open the paper and see some good news? Holy cow.
I hope it lasts!

pcup said...

Hmmm. What are you trying to convey here, g? Uh ... wait ... I know! That Barack Obama is really Dick Cheney's son! I think I missed that news.