Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Goodbye Caroline (Day 169)

Aimee Mann - "Goodbye Caroline"
Joe Henry - "Best To Believe"
Guided By Voices - "A Good Flying Bird"
Gang Of Four - "Contract"
The Replacements - "Merry Go Round"
Tokyo Police Club - "Nature Of Experiment"
The Books - "A True Story Of A True Love"
The Hold Steady - "Same Knocks"
Mew - "An Envoy To The Open Field"
Josh Ritter - "Rumors"
I have something I want to point out here, but it will have to wait until tomorrow...
Sebadoh - "As The World Dies, The Eyes Of God Grow Bigger"

And then I got to work.

Today's Stats
Total songs listened to: 11
Total minutes of music (approx.): 37
Song with the most previous plays: "Goodbye Caroline" - 12
How I Rate Today's Playlist (1-10): 7
Miscellaneous factoid about my trip to work today: The school drop-off is back.

No comments: