Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lion's Mane (Day 172 & 173)

Note: It's tough. This is my busiest time of year at work and the blog is suffering. I don't want it to die. So, I'll do my best at least post the playlist. And more when I can. Bear with me, reader(s).

Day 172 (Monday)

Teenage Fanclub - "Chords Of Fame"
Rilo Kiley - "Does He Love You?"
The Cure - "The Walk"
Robert Pollard - "The Numbered Head"
Bodies Of Water - "Roar Roar Roar"
Iron & Wine - "Lion's Mane"
KT Tunstall - "Miniature Disaster"
Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - "Harder Now That It's Over"
Bonnie "Prince" Billy - "After I Made Love To You"
Nick Drake - "Pink Moon"
Iron & Wine - "Teeth In The Glass"

And then I got to work.

Today's Stats
Total songs listened to: 11
Total minutes of music (approx.): 39
Song with the most previous plays: "Lion's Mane" - 9
How I Rate Today's Playlist (1-10): 7
Miscellaneous factoid about my trip to work today: That was yesterday, who can remember?

Day 173 (Tuesday)

Yardbirds - "Drinking Muddy Water"
Superchunk - "Popular Music"
Girl Talk - "In Step"
The Flaming Lips - "The Wizard Turns On..."
Midlake - "Roscoe"

And then I got to work.

Today's Stats
Total songs listened to: 5
Total minutes of music (approx.): 19
Song with the most previous plays: "Roscoe" - 5
How I Rate Today's Playlist (1-10): 7
Miscellaneous factoid about my trip to work today: I shared a train with another preschool dad.

1 comment:

sarah said...

At least there were two really good playlists this week!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Hope things slow down a bit soon.