Friday, November 7, 2008

Green To Gold (Day 161)

Tindersticks - "The Not Knowing"
Air - "Space Maker"
Leonard Cohen - "Stories Of The Street"
The Beatles - "Eleanor Rigby"
Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - "Let It Ride" (live)
Minutemen - "The Big Blast For Youth"
Track Star - "Green To Gold"
Mark Mothersbaugh - "We Call Them Pirates Out Here"
Os Mutantes - "Le Premier Bonheur Du Jour"
David Bowie - "The Beauty & The Beast"
The Fall - "Fiery Jack"
I'll do better next week - - I promise.

And then I got to work.

Today's Stats
Total songs listened to: 11
Total minutes of music (approx.): 40
Song with the most previous plays: "Green To Gold" - 8
How I Rate Today's Playlist (1-10): 8
Miscellaneous factoid about my trip to work today: Tried to teach my daughter the days of the week. Was moderately successful.

No comments: