Monday, August 18, 2008

Smile (Day 105)

Johnny Cash - "Devil's Right Hand"
Ted Leo & The Pharmacists - "Colleen"
The Mountain Goats - "The Young Thousand"
Reigning Sound - "I Walk By Your House"
Led Zeppelin - "I Can't Quit You Baby"
The Beatles - "Don't Le Me Down"
The Hold Steady - "Citrus"
Jack Johnson - "People Watching"
Elliott Smith - "Cupid's Trick"
O'Death - "Face Music"
Violent Femmes - "Waiting For The Bus"
Lily Allen - "Smile"
I'm back, but doing a lot of catch up at work, so I'll have to be brief again today. I will say I was a bit shocked that this was today's Song With The Most Previous Plays. I guess we know what one of my musical guilty pleasures was from the summer of '06. Although after hearing it this AM, I think I'm ready to declare this summer fling officially over. Sorry, Lily. Hey, at least I didn't shack up with Amy Winehouse.
Teenage Fanclub - "Gene Clark"
The Mountain Goats - "First Few Desperate Hours"

And then I got to work.

Today's Stats
Total songs listened to: 14
Total minutes of music (approx.): 49
Song with the most previous plays: "Smile" - 11
How I Rate Today's Playlist (1-10): 6
Miscellaneous factoid about my trip to work today: Is there anything worse than going to work after a few days off? Not much.

No comments: