Friday, September 5, 2008

White Fluffy Clouds (Day 118)

DJ Danger Mouse - "Dirt Off Your Shoulder"
No time for commentary today. Sorry, folks. More tomorrow.
Tortoise - "The Equator"
Pavement - "Mercy: The Laundromat"
The Fiery Furnaces - "Forty-Eight Twenty-Three Twenty-Second Street"
Minutemen - "On Trial"
Billy Bragg and Wilco - "Joe Dimaggio Done It Again"
Oneida - "Reckoning"
Devendra Banhart - "Lunda De Margarita"
Camper Van Beethoven - "White Fluffly Clouds"
Versus - "Thera"
Tom Waits - "Martha"
The Killers - "Read My Mind"
Bill Evans - "Gloria's Step" (Take 3)

And then I got to work.

Today's Stats
Total songs listened to: 13
Total minutes of music (approx.): 47
Song with the most previous plays: "The Equator," "White Fluffy Clouds" (tie) - 6
How I Rate Today's Playlist (1-10): 5
Miscellaneous factoid about my trip to work today: I'll try and keep things a little more apolitical. If I don't, I may burst a blood vessel before Nov. 4.

2 comments:

comoprozac said...

Read this. It should help.

sarah said...

The only thing that will help me at this point is for all of America to rub their eyes in disbelief and say, "You're running HER? With HIM? And you expect us to buy that? HA."
Then I'll feel so much, much better.
Only a 5 today? I would have guessed higher, perhaps a 6 or 7.
Not-interesting side note: I was teaching my son about Thera and the end of the Minoans on Friday. Whoa, cosmic.