Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Reprise (Day 80)

Sam Prekop - "A Splendid Hollow"
Johnny Cash - "I'm Bound For The Promised Land"
DJ Danger Mouse - "Justify My Thug"
Grizzly Bear - "Reprise"
Radiohead - "Planet Telex"
Bob Willis & His Texas Playboys - "Heart to Heart Talk"
Let's have a heart to heart talk, you and me. From blogger to blog reader: I'm sorry. I was (if anyone noticed) not at work yesterday due to a mystery illness that I think I'm quickly recovering from. (I'll spare you the details.) And now today, I'm back at work, but I have absolutely no time to write much of anything except today's straight-up playlist. I'll try to get back to it tomorrow. (Also, if you
ever wanted to hear a Western swing band from the 1940s Bob Willis & His Texas Playboys is the group for you.)
Minutemen - "Hollering"
Devendra Banhart - "Little Boys"
Zumpano - "Temptation Summary"
Cat Power - "Lost Someone"
Richard Thompson - "Cressida"
Sufjan Stevens - "All The Trees Of The Field Will Clap Their Hands"
David Bowie - "Rebel Rebel"

And then I got to work.

Today's Stats
Total songs listened to: 13
Total minutes of music (approx.): 50
Song with the most previous plays: "Reprise" - 7
Miscellaneous factoid about my trip to work today: I was running late...again.

2 comments:

sarah said...

Yup...welcome back! Hope you're feeling much better.

GE said...

I am. Thank you both.