Wednesday, February 4, 2009

FAIL (Day 187)


Saw the Apple logo for a fleeting moment this morning - - and then the screen went blank. It wasn't even followed by the low battery icon. Could this be the last days of the iPod? Aww, wouldn't that be sad? Considering my phone is also on the brink of death, I just might have to get one device that combines both phone and iPod functionality. If only they made such a device. What? They do? Eureka!

And then I got to work.

Today's Stats
Total songs listened to: 0
Total minutes of music (approx.): 0
Song with the most previous plays: n/a
How I Rate Today's Playlist (1-10): n/a
Miscellaneous factoid about my trip to work today: Okay, truth be told. The real reason I even bothered blogging today is because I wanted to post this sweet little photo I took with my phone this AM while walking the dog.

1 comment:

comoprozac said...

If that's your iPod in the pic, you do need a new one. However, keep in mind that you will only be able to hold a small fraction of your collection on the iPhone.

Someone should come up with an ap where you can store all your music online and stream it directly to your iPhone. I should copyright that shit.