Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Blossom (Day 195)

The Beastie Boys - "Professor Booty"
Y'all Is Fantasy Island - "Army Card"
Wilco - "Someday Soon"
Interpol - "Pace Is The Trick"
Liz Phair - "Explain It To Me"
Wilco - "Kingsport Town" (live)
Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - "Blossom"
Jenny Lewis & The Watson Twins - "The Charging Sky"
Imperial Teen - "Everything"
Rilo Kiley - "A Better Son/Daughter"
Franz Ferdinand - "Twilight Omens"
I'm going to start back slow - - don't want to pull a muscle. Here's today's playlist. I'm going to renew my efforts to post what I listened to on my way to work each day. Other brilliant nuggets of wisdom to follow. Fingers crossed.

And then I got to work.

Today's Stats
Total songs listened to: 11
Total minutes of music (approx.): 44
Song with the most previous plays: "Blossom" - 10
How I Rate Today's Playlist (1-10): 7
Miscellaneous factoid about my trip to work today: I didn't see a single NYC commuter wearing a surgical mask.